The PASQUIER POSSE

The PASQUIER POSSE

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blogging Progress

Hey Hey! I succeeded in adding a blog "gadget"! I just started clicking around to see if I could add a picture and discovered the little gadget button. I actually was trying to put a picture under my post, but it ended up in the margin. Not a problem! It looks cool there! But I still have to figure out how to put a pic in a post. Going to have to ask the professional Bloggers in my life. That would be Kristen and Timmy! Hmmmmmm.....Looks like the outlaws in the family are the techies to know!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the Pasquier Posse!!! I can't wait to continue following you guys! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look at you with your very stylish background. I am still learning the tricks of this blog thing. You will figure it out quickly, I am sure! Fun!!
    love ya,
    madelene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Donna! I love it that you are blogging! You are going to quickly become addicted to checking everyones!

    ReplyDelete